Tuesday 1 November 2011

My very first post on my very first blog

Well, hello out there and welcome to the very first post on 7th Star Baker, which is a name derived from an idea my husband Andy and I had when trying to decide what we would call our business once we have taken the plunge and opened our little tea room/coffee shop.

When I first thought of starting a blog I struggled to think what on earth I would write about.  Andy said to use it like an online diary, which was all very well until I decided that as I didn't seem to do very much, there would be very little to write about, and that made me really fed up!

As you can now see, my mind has changed a bit and I thought 'what the heck' I'll just write about stuff when I do it and not necessarily every day, week or month, just as and when, and if you enjoy what I write, then please feel free to let me know, or just say 'hello'.

No comments:

Post a Comment