Friday 3 February 2012

Ok, so who stole January??!!  


As you can probably tell, I can’t believe it’s February already!  I guess it’s an age thing, the older I get the quicker the years seem to fly by, which is why I have so many things planned for the next 12-18 months – I don’t want to get too old before I’ve done anything!  The first thing I have planned is ‘The 7th Star Secret Tea Room’.

The tea room will follow the Underground Supper Club idea of setting up a tea room every once in a while at a secret location, where I will serve afternoon tea consisting of a variety of sandwiches, homemade scones with jam and clotted cream, and a selection of homemade cakes, pastries and cookies which will be accompanied by a wide selection of teas or good coffee.   Also if there are any leftovers, you will be able to take home a doggie bag!!

I will be able to accommodate between 4 – 6 guests, so you could come as one group or in smaller groups, with a view to meeting new people and maybe making some friends over a hearty fare and a nice cuppa!  To be honest, even if you wanted to come alone, that’s fine too, everyone at ‘The 7th Star Tea Room’ will be friendly.  There will be a small donation applicable, but it will be very reasonable I promise.

If you would like to join the mailing list for ‘The 7th Star Secret Tea Room’ please send an email to me at 7thstarbaker@gmail.com and I will make sure you are added so that you don’t miss out on any of the dates as they come out.

Take care for now!

Mxx

No comments:

Post a Comment